Essence of Anesthesia Practice E-Book
- Titre: Essence of Anesthesia Practice E-Book
- Nom du fichier: essence-of-anesthesia-practice-e-book.pdf
- Date de sortie: May 31, 2017
- éditeur: Elsevier
- Auteur: Lee A Fleisher
- Nombre de pages: 600
Highly regarded by anesthesiologists, residents, and nurse anesthetists, Essence of Anesthesia Practice, 4th Edition by Drs. Lee A. Fleisher, Michael F. Roizen, and Jeffrey Roizen, is a trusted resource for point-of-care anesthesia management. Concise, easy-to-find summaries cover a single clinical topic for both common and rare conditions. A renewed focus on diseases and drugs makes this edition even more useful when formulating anesthesia plans and mastering the core knowledge of anesthesia practice.
- Features a unique, easy-to-follow, consistent format that covers a single clinical topic on each page, with a review of its problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications.
- Helps you understand the interactions of common drugs and alternative medicine so that you can develop effective anesthesia plans.
- Includes more than 105 new disease topics (with more coverage of rarer diseases) and new drug information featuring 20 new drugs that patients take on an outpatient basis.
- Offers fresh insights on nearly 550 topics – many authored by new contributors to this edition.
- Keeps you current with the latest perioperative anesthetic implications including anticipated problems, drug interactions, and special concerns.